Hajj and Umrah Health Package
RM80.00 – RM370.00
Hajj and Umrah Health Package includes:
- Package A: Meningococcal Vaccine Package @ RM150.00 NETT (Medical Officer Fee Included)
- Package B: Meningococcal Vaccine & Influenza Vaccine Package @ RM215.00 NETT (Medical Officer Fee Included)
- Package C: Meningococcal Vaccine & Pneumococcal Vaccine Package @ RM300.00 NETT (Medical Officer Fee Included)
- Package D: Meningococcal Vaccine, Influenza Vaccine & Pneumococcal Vaccine Package @ RM370.00 NETT (Medical Officer Fee Included). Vaccinee is required to visit Assunta Hospital twice (2 different days) to complete the vaccination package.
Hajj Health Screening
- Consultation by Tabung Haji Certified Medical Officer
- Full Blood Count (FBC)
- Glucose Fasting / Random
Terms & Conditions
- Pilgrims are required to bring along:
- Buku Rekod Rawatan Jemaah Haji during medical check-up.
- Medical reports on their health status.
- List of medications taken (if any).
- Other test may be required based on age & underlying medical condition.
- Not applicable to those below 18 years old
- Package is non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash, other items and services.
- Any follow-up consultations/ medications/ investigations/ treatments if required will be chargeable.
- Appointment is required and should be made at least 3 working days in advance and is subject to availability.
- Price is based on per person basis, in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR) and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Assunta Hospital reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions and validity period at its absolute discretion without prior notice.