When you arrive at the hospital, please proceed to the Central Registration Counter at the Main Lobby of the hospital. If you have a pre-arranged admission, please ensure that you are already settled at the time scheduled by your doctor.
Important things to bring before admission include:-
- Your identity card/passport
- Your Medical Card and Letter Of Guarantee from your health insurance company (where applicable)
- A doctor’s referral note
- Past or present medical records, x-ray films, or prior test results (if your physician has requested them)
- A copy of your advance order from your doctor.
A deposit is required upon admission. The amount will depend on the nature of your treatment.
Cash & Credit Cards
Payment in cash or by credit cards is accepted.
A Letter Of Guarantee from your company will be accepted only if your company has a current account with us. Please present the Letter Of Guarantee upon admission.
See our list of accepted insurance providers.
Here are some general guidelines on admissions:
Upon admission, you will be given a wrist identification bracelet (I.D.) with your name and Hospital Number (HN). It is important that you wear your identification bracelet at all times throughout your stay at Assunta Hospital.
What to Bring
For your own added comfort you are encouraged to bring personal items such as spare clothing, floor slippers, additional toiletries, grooming aids and reading and writing materials.
For safety reasons, we advise that you leave personal valuables, cash and electrical appliances such as laptops, portable DVD players etc, at home. Assunta Hospital will bear no responsibility for lost or damaged items.
|Visiting Hours:||11:30 am to 2:00 pm|
| ||5:00 pm to 9:30 pm|
CRITICAL AREAS (ICU and HDU)
|Visiting Hours:||11:30 am to 1:30 pm|
| ||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm|
It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times when you are in the hospital premises.
Only two (2) visitors are allowed to visit a patient at any one (1) time in General Wards and Critical Areas.
The Management of Assunta Hospital would like to seek the cooperation from visitors who are unwell to refrain from visiting patients in the hospital.
Should there be any suspicion of any visitor to be unwell/symptomatic, The Management reserves it’s rights to subject the visitor to a Covid-19 test.
Discharge time for warded patient is before 12.00 noon. Please be advised that:
- Lunch will still be served to patients checking out by 12.00 noon
- Patients who are discharged after 12.00 noon may have to bear additional charges (half-day room rate).
- Patients who wish to leave only after 6.00pm, will be imposed a full day room charge.
For more information, please call the Billing/Discharge Counter at +603 – 7872 3048 / 3049
Assunta Hospital is a 245-bedded hospital that offers a variety of rooms for the comfort and privacy of our patients.
Parking Rates & Charges
Multi-story Car Park
A 7-floor autopay car park is located behind the hospital for the convenience of patients and visitors. Wheelchairs are available on every floor for those with walking difficulties. Autopay machines are available on the 1st Floor, close to the lifts leading to the car park.
Limited parking lots are available at the Emergency Department.
Valet services are available at the main lobby of Assunta Hospital. Please enquire at the Concierge Desk outside the lobby for assistance.
A 24-hour 7-Eleven outlet provides visitors round-the-clock convenience, whether it’s a quick drink, snacks or everyday necessities.
Location: Level 1
Operating Hours: 24 hours
Food & Beverages
Location: Level 5
MacHelen House of Flowers
Didn’t have time to bring flowers or gifts for a friend or relative who is recuperating? Pick up something nice at the MacHelen House of Flowers.
Location: Level 1 (near the entrance of the multi-story Car Park lift)
Operating Hours: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
CIMB and Maybank ATMs are available at the Accident & Emergency Entrance on 1st Floor.
Accident and Emergency Department
Our Accident & Emergency Department operates 24 hours and is manned by a team of experienced doctors and trained nurses to handle medical and surgical needs. Fully-equipped to handle emergencies, the Emergency Department also serves as a primary care clinic where patients are diagnosed by our Medical Officers.
For emergency assistance, please call +603-7872-3199
Assunta Hospital works in partnership with First Ambulance, a leading pre-hospital service provider, for ambulance services around the Klang Valley.
For emergency assistance, please call +603-7872-3199.
Assunta Hospital has developed a solid foundation of trust among almost all key insurance providers. Here are some of our partners :
- ACE JERNEH INSURANCE BERHAD
- AIA BERHAD
- AIA PUBLIC TAKAFUL BHD.
- AIG MALAYSIA INSURANCE BEHAD
- ALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE MALAYSIA BERHAD.
- AMGENERAL INSURANCE BERHAD
- ASIA ASSISTANCE NETWORK (M) SDN. BHD.
- AXA AFFIN ASSURANCE BERHAD
- AXA AFFIN INSURANCE
- BERJAYA SOMPO INSURANCE BERHAD
- COMPUMED SERVICES SDN. BHD.
- ETIQA INSURANCE & TAKAFUL
- EXIMUS MEDICAL ADMNISTRATION SOLUTIONS SDN. BHD.
- FWD TAKAFUL
- GREAT EASTERN LIFE ASSURANCE (MALAYSIA) BERHAD.
- GREAT EASTERN TAKAFUL BERHAD
- HEALTHMETRICS SDN BHD
- HONG LEONG ASSURANCE BHD.
- HONG LEONG MSIG TAKAFUL
- IHM SDN. BHD.
- INTERNATIONAL SOS (M) SDN. BHD.
- LIBERTY INSURANCE BERHAD
- LONPAC INSURANCE BERHAD
- MANULIFE INSURANCE BERHAD
- MCIS ZURICH INSURANCE BERHAD
- MEDIEXPRESS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- MEDILINK-GLOBAL(M) SDN. BHD.
- MICARE SDN. BHD.
- MIYA CARE
- MONDIAL ASSISTANCE (ASIA) PTE. LTD.
- MSIG INSURANCE (MALAYSIA) BHD.
- MUI CONTINENTAL INSURANCE BERHAD
- MULTI-PURPOSE INSURANS BHD.
- PACIFIC INSURANCE BERHAD
- PMCARE SDN. BHD.
- PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE MALAYSIA BERHAD
- PRUDENTIAL BSN TAKAFUL BERHAD
- QBE INSURANCE (MALAYSIA) BHD.
- SELCARE MANAGEMENT SDN BHDMPI GENERALI INSURANCE BHD
- TAKAFUL IKHLAS SDN BHD
- TAKAFUL MALAYSIA
- TOKIO MARINE INSURANCS (MALAYSIA) BHD.
- UNI. ASIA GENERAL INSURANCE BHD.
- VANBREDA INTERNATIONAL SDN. BHD.
- ZURICH INSURANCE (M) SDN BHD