Caring for your skin
The skin is your largest organ, providing crucial protection for your blood, flesh, veins, internal organs, bones and muscles. Skin problems do not only cause physical discomfort but can also be emotionally distressing. Skin problems ought to be treated early before more severe disfigurements and scarring happen, which may take longer to heal.
Services offered include:
- Laser therapy
- Vitiligo (loss of pigments)
- Aesthetic medicine
- Laser therapy for facial pigmentations, scars, tattoos, wrinkles, warts and facial firming.
- Hair transplant for baldness men & women.
- Excision of skin tumors and skin cancers.
- Minor Surgery
- Catherization of Skin Lesions
- Skin Biopsies