TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The web address (http://www.assunta.com.my) (hereafter referred to as “Website”) is wholly owned and operated by ASSUNTA HOSPITAL. All contents included on this Website including text, graphics, logos, links, icons and images is the property of ASSUNTA HOSPITAL and this site is protected by Malaysian copyright and trademarks laws. All information published on the Website may not be copied without the permission and approval of ASSUNTA HOSPITAL (17026-H) (hereafter referred to as “The Hospital).
All contents on The Hospital website is copyrighted. The materials on this Website are available for informational and non-commercial uses. The Website is designed to provide health education information and the contents cannot be modified in anyway for commercial and personal purposes. You are strictly prohibited to download information from this Website unless you are able to produce written consent by The Hospital or statement that identifies the source of the material.
However, as a user of this Website, you assume full responsibility for using the information and you agree that The Hospital is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss and damage resulting from the information use from Website. You also understand that The Hospital will not be responsible and liable for any medical advice or professional services provided on the Website. Any medical decisions should be made in consultation with a qualified medical practitioner.
Information on the Website is correct at time of publication and the Hospital reserves to modify these terms without prior notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the information published is accurate but The Hospital or its web maintainers cannot be held responsible for the Website accuracy.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
1. You represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions of this agreement and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth by using this Website.
2. The Hospital reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which the Website offers. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified after posting of any such modification.
3. Please do not access or download any materials from this Website if you do not agree to the terms and conditions.
4. All materials (“Materials”) displayed on the Website are for illustration purpose only and The Hospital will not be liable for any inaccuracy.
5. The Hospital reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue or restrict access to the Website at any time and without notice or liability.
6. The Hospital expressly disclaims any responsibility for the operation, maintenance and control of third-party sites information on the Website.
7. The Hospital bares no representation to the reliability and timeliness of the information on this Website as the Website is believed to be accurate.
8. You assume all risk and responsibility arising by relying on any information or materials on this Website
9. The Hospital shall not be liable to any loss or damages including direct or indirect damages arising out of the use and inability to access the Website.
10. The Hospital will not be held liable to its discretion to amend, change or modify all materials displayed or transmitted on the Website without prior notice including text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, logos, health programme available, application form, prices, clinic schedules.
Assunta Hospital has created this privacy statement to demonstrate the our firm commitment towards the importance of privacy.
Our Privacy Guarantee
Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared or accessed by anyone outside our company without your approval. For more information, please read our Personal Data Protection Notice.
The Website is not encrypted and you are requested not to send or reveal confidential personal details.