Kidney related problems
The kidneys act as the body’s natural filters, eliminating excess water, salts and waste through the urine. Kidney problems can affect people of all ages. Failure to treat kidney problems will lead to end-stage kidney failure which needs haemodylisis, or a kidney transplant. Patients with kidney problems will also require dietary advice such as reducing liquid intake and diet changes.
Services offered include:
- General Nephrology and Management of Haemodialysis
- Ultrasound guided Implantation of Central Venous
- Acute and Chronic Haemodialysis Catheter.
- Ultrasound guided diagnostic Kidney Surgeries
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Transplantation patients