Surgery in Children
Surgery in children requires different techniques and management as their bodies are smaller and more delicate. Surgery can be recommended to remove abnormal structures, growths, malformations or injury / trauma.
Services offered include:
- Surgical Procedures on patients aged 12 and below(excluding Neurosurgical or Cardiac), i.e.
- Circumcision (including Neonatal circumcision)
- Excision biopsy of lumps/cysts
- Inguinal Herniotomy
- Lymph Node Biopsies
- Preauncularsinue excision
- Emergency –Appendicectomy
- Laporatomy for Intussussception or Surgical Abdomen
Our Consultant Paediatric Surgeons
- Tues: 3.00 PM – 4.30 PM
- Sat: 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Clinic Number: 03-78723027
Location: Room 30