Day Care Surgery
Jalan Templer, 46990 Petaling jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Opening hours :
Mondays – Fridays : 7.00am – 5.30pm
Saturdays : 7.00am – 2.00pm
( closed on Sundays & public holidays)
Contact Number : +603 7872 3090 / 3091
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Day Surgery?
Day surgery, or outpatient surgery, is surgery that does not require an overnight hospital stay. Assunta Hospital provides these types of procedures in many cases, ranging from general surgery and gynaecology to orthopedics and plastic surgery.
Day Surgery Unit (DSU)
Our Day Surgery unit performs surgery and diagnostic procedures for patients of all ages. Patients check-in and undergo their procedures in the operation theatre or endoscopy/procedure room. Recovery is undertaken by skilled nurses to allow patients to return home on the same day.
- General surgeries
- Urology procedures
- Plastic surgery
- Dental surgery
- Bone marrow biopsy/aspiration
- Insertion of permanent catheter
- Incision and curettage
- Avastin injection
- Varicose vein injection, etc.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology (FNAC)
Who needs to see us?
Do visit Assunta Hospital if you have the following symptoms:
- Persistent epigastric, abdominal pain and/or discomfort
- Anaemia of unknown causes
- Persistent cough for more than a month
- Coughing and/or vomiting of fresh blood
- Family history of stomach and colorectal cancer
- Family history of lung cancer
- Irregular bowel habit
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Pain and straining during defecation
- Rectal bleeding
- Pain and blood during urination
We provide a holistic approach in dealing with our patients and conditions related to:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Percutaneous Endoscopy Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)